Like all Citizens Advice offices, we rely on the talents and dedication of our volunteers to deliver a quality service, both in engaging face to face with clients and in helping keep the bureau running smoothly.
Volunteering for Citizens Advice Brent is a rewarding experience in many ways. We’ve seen it be
- a good gap year experience for a 23 year old student
- a way of returning to the workforce for a 38 year old mother
- a way to use existing work skills and enjoy working in a team for a 70 year old retired engineer
- for our Trustee Board members of all ages, a way of using skills and experience in an alternative environment.
We are looking for
- Casework assistants
- Forms assistants
- Digital assistants
- PR and Marketing volunteers
Apply now by emailing our Training Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org