We need Law students to support our casework team!
Are you a law student or graduate doing or recently completed the GDL, LPC or BVL and interested in gaining practical case management and interviewing skills? Volunteering for Citizens Advice Brent is for you!
You will be able to
- Take part in interview sessions
- Be responsible for the follow up to interviews
- Draft letters and appeals
- Call clients and other external organisations e.g. the Triribunal Service, Department of Works & Pensions and the Home Office to check progress or negotiate decisions on a case
- Gain experience in dealing with cases from start to finish.
If you’re interested in volunteering at Citizens Advice Brent, email our Training Officer at email@example.com.