As a volunteer administrator you’ll help to make sure Citizens Advice Brent runs as smoothly as possible. This can include:
- Creating and updating records
- Word processing
- File management
- Updating information
- Sending and responding to emails, phone calls and faxes
- Processing incoming and outgoing post
- Producing summaries and reports
- Stock control of leaflets and materials
- Maintaining and developing our admin systems
- Helping to arrange events
- Taking notes and minutes at meetings
- Training other volunteers and sharing your expertise.
If you’re interested in volunteering at Citizens Advice Brent, email our Training Office at firstname.lastname@example.org .