If you live, work or study in Brent, come and see our trained advisers at:
- Our office
Mon: 10am – 4pm
Tue: 1 pm – 7pm
Thu: 10am – 4pm
Fri: 10am – 4pm
Due to very high demand, we are currently running a first-come, first-served ticket system. There is usually a long queue and we cannot always see everybody.
○ Information, guidance and advice in BSL for deaf people
- Our outreach projects
- 12 Children’s Centres if you have children under 5 years old or you are pregnant. You can phone the children’s centre for an appointment; you don’t need to come for an assessment first.
- Brent Civic Centre
- Brent Housing Partnership for council tenants
- Park Royal Centre for Mental Health for in-patients and their carers
- WDP in Willesden, if you are affected by drug and alcohol abuse.
Please note that Citizens Advice Brent is only able to offer advice to people who live, work or study in the London Borough of Brent. Click here to check which borough you are in.